Woo! First Art Snacks after ordering them like 2 months ago!… I missed the cut off point when I first signed up.
Anyway, this month I got:
· Higgins Non-waterproof black ink – I loved how water-soluble this was, I achieved some really nice shadows with it and its even water soluble when dry! How is something “Non-waterproof”? Doesn’t that mean “water Souluble”? you art supplies guys are crazy.
· Grambacher Academy Multimedia Brush – which has a nice give finish at the end, absolutely perfect for chewing on.
· Liquitex Paint Marker – I actually had heaps of fun with this one, I thought I’d hate it at first but it gives an awesome colour and is really smooth, the paint is really opaque so you can nicely layer it.
· Tombow Monotwin oil-based twin marker – and I thought I’d love this one, but I actually don’t really like it all that much. The finish is really shiny (oil-based)
· Koh-I-Noor woodless coloured pencil – I absolutely LOVE woodless pencils, my natural favourite is the water-soluble kind, but this one gave an awesome hard blue colour.
· A Cherry Sourhead – yeah, I didn’t even get a photo of it, it went pretty fast.
So, in celebration of my new supplies, I decided to art something up.
Frankly, I think she kinda looks like the goth over child of Maddona and Angelina Jolie, but I likes drawing her.